Welcome to the Faction!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Faction!

The Red Moon Faction! - Paint it Red!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold Scorpion

Gold Scorpion

Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast! Empty
PostSubject: Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast!   Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:58 am

Listen i rly, enjoyed to be in this clan and i rly dont wanna this clan to break apart so listen all of u fuckers come back, i am currenty playing: Killing Floor, Counter Strike 1.6, Cross Fire, Counter Strike Source and tons of other games... SO PLS LETS STAND UNITED SIDE BY A SIDE - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Admin
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast!   Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:12 pm

I added you on steam, I'm guessing you either ignored or haven't accepted. Says "Last online 146 days ago".

Get your ass on steam man, then we can play some css.
Back to top Go down
https://torm.darkbb.com
Gold Scorpion

Gold Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast!   Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Well lol i am not using steam anymore, need to have at least one game bought, so i can add friends or accept them and i play non steam cs 1.6, css, and Killing Floor. So iether u be our leader again in some better game or we shall perish like ash, and never to be remembered.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Admin
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast!   Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:12 pm

You're playing css and killing floor illegally? They're only available on steam unless you didn't buy them..
Back to top Go down
https://torm.darkbb.com
Gold Scorpion

Gold Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast!   Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:46 am

Oh hell yea man there is like million server's but i am now playing cross fire leveling up my soldier and buying new wpns n' other shits ... Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast!   Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benny And Darkness Get Over Here Fast!
Page 1 of 1