Welcome to the Faction!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Faction!

The Red Moon Faction! - Paint it Red!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nobody taking atleast 10 mins to look through whole forum and answer some stuff :o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RMF|Lonelyness

RMF|Lonelyness

Nobody taking atleast 10 mins to look through whole forum and answer some stuff :o Empty
PostSubject: Nobody taking atleast 10 mins to look through whole forum and answer some stuff :o   Nobody taking atleast 10 mins to look through whole forum and answer some stuff :o I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:07 am

Well everything cleared now...
i suppose i'm just bored...
DARK PLZ MOVE THIS INTO GENERAL CHAT CUZ I JUST REALIZED THAT ANNOUNCEMENTS IS ONLY FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS AND THIS SHOULD GO IN GENERAL CHAT I STILL HAVE TO LEARN :s

Last edited by RMF|Lonelyness on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://benny.hat-gar-keine-homepage.de
Darkness
Admin
Darkness

Nobody taking atleast 10 mins to look through whole forum and answer some stuff :o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody taking atleast 10 mins to look through whole forum and answer some stuff :o   Nobody taking atleast 10 mins to look through whole forum and answer some stuff :o I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:00 am

Well, There will be another member clearance over the coming weeks.

I also do reply.

But some things i just can't reply to.

Benny: "I made dumb mistake on cs2d editor"
Mary: "k."

what could I possibly reply with? O.o? and would there be any point?
Back to top Go down
https://torm.darkbb.com

Nobody taking atleast 10 mins to look through whole forum and answer some stuff :o
Page 1 of 1