Welcome to the Faction!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Faction!

The Red Moon Faction! - Paint it Red!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People who are on 1ce a week only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RMF|Lonelyness

RMF|Lonelyness

People who are on 1ce a week only Empty
PostSubject: People who are on 1ce a week only   People who are on 1ce a week only I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:39 am

Hey Liam now that you are only on at the weekends, could u pls maybe atleast visit the forum like 2 or 3 times a day then, pl0xx? Cyaa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://benny.hat-gar-keine-homepage.de
Darkness
Admin
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: People who are on 1ce a week only   People who are on 1ce a week only I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm not just on at weekends? I'm on THURSDAY NIGHT - MONDAY NIGHT.

But with this computer that will be finished begin of febuary, I will be able to play from home after we get internet of course, But the trouble is we STILL don't have a phoneline, we can't afford it dude, It's like 140 for the connection and my parents don't want to get internet until they have sold our second house.

My dad hasn't had a job since last july-ish, He's a builder/welder.

My mom got a job in december, but it pays monthly, So until she gets paid I can't finish building my computer xD!

We're not poor or anything. LOL. Far from it, But my parents have priorities for spending their money, I'm afraid home renovation comes first.
Back to top Go down
https://torm.darkbb.com
RMF|Lonelyness

RMF|Lonelyness

PostSubject: Re: People who are on 1ce a week only   People who are on 1ce a week only I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 am

hmmmmmmkay so u got internet at college but not at home? xD

lol u got 2 houses? did u move lately and have to sell the old one or did your parents earn so much money that they bought 2 houses? o_O
thursday night=friday day cuz i can't come on nights since my mother started pluggin out the internet at night -_-
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Admin
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: People who are on 1ce a week only   People who are on 1ce a week only I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:58 am

They had so much money they bought a second house, which they can't sell, LOL.

But then my dad lost his 30k a year job, and my mum then had to get a job.

Sucks, mkay.

No, I don't live at college, no one does in this country, college for me is 9am - 4pm daily.(some people do night classes but college closes at 10pm)

My nan lives like 2 miles from my house, so I just walk here from college on thursday, Have my own room and everything.

Anyway, I think you need to say something to your mum about the internet being unplugged, Just say, "Mum, look why do you unplug the internet? Don't you trust me or something?"

Guarentee she says either
" Yes, I trust you, but I don't want you staying up late.." or
" No, I don't trust you, you'll stay up late."

If she says the first Reply with,
"I won't mum honestly, Staying up late would be stupid because I'd be tired for school."

If she says second then reply with,
" No I won't, Look, Trust me please, I won't stay up late..D:"

This is WinWin, It's called Social Engineering, You trick people into doing things for you with words.

Guarentee she stops. Wink

Also if she doesn't believe you, go bed at at 9pm for 1 week, then try to get her to stop again, If she says no again, WOW. I can't help. Your mum is stubborn as a goat!

Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
https://torm.darkbb.com
RMF|Lonelyness

RMF|Lonelyness

PostSubject: Re: People who are on 1ce a week only   People who are on 1ce a week only I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:26 am

lol the last part had me laughing

Darkness wrote:
Also if she doesn't believe you, go bed at at 9pm for 1 week, then try to get her to stop again, If she says no again, WOW. I can't help. Your mum is stubborn as a goat!

Have Fun.

She stopped doin taht now that the holidays are over so don't worry, my friend. I won't play late anyways, only at the weekends (friday to saturday and saturday to sunday)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who are on 1ce a week only   People who are on 1ce a week only I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People who are on 1ce a week only
Page 1 of 1